Lanna International School is happy to announce that we will once again be running our hugely popular Summer School this July from 1st to the 26th of July.
Right now we are welcoming enrolment for students aged 5 to 18, for our fantastic four week programme. Join us to experience Thailand, improve your English language skills and have fantastic fun at the longest and most establish Cambridge International accredited British International School in Chiang Mai.
The summer programme, is very much a school, with classes focused on English language learning at all levels – absolute beginner all the way up to advanced levels and those thinking about life in an international school. Spend summer with us and you will:
- Improve your skills and ability in English speaking, listening, reading and writing, instructed by with Lanna’s very own fully qualified teaching staff.
- Learn through a mix of engaging student centred lessons and group work.
- Go on fun, educational and cultural field trips to visit some of Chiang Mai’s leading attractions and places.
- Take part in many of the other activities we offer at our school tailored to give your child a true international school experience.
- Develop your interpersonal and social skills, mixing with others from around the world, and use your English, meet new friends and have loads of fun.
Over the years, Lanna’s annual Summer School has proved increasingly more and more popular and very much in-demand. In order to to be disappointed please enrol as early as possible.
- For more detail, please click here
For all other enquiries please contact us either via email or phone.