British education has rightly earned a reputation for academic excellence, traditional values and sportsmanship.
The British education system is more academically rigorous than most other systems. If enrolled at LANNA, your child will be educated to a high academic standard, which in turn will open up opportunities to study at some of the best universities in the world. In recent years LANNA students have gone on to study at universities all over the world.
LANNA is not just about scholastic achievement and tradition. It is also about what is on offer outside the classroom. LANNA is a particularly busy and vibrant school with flourishing sports and co-curricular activities. You can read all about them in the co-curricular section of this website.
The LANNA Advantage
- Graduates attending top universities worldwide.
- Widest range of A Levels and IGCSE in Chiang Mai.
- Proven track record of IGCSEs, A Level, SAT, IELTS, TOEFL success
- Primary high ISA success
- Class sizes are small with an average class size in Y12/13 of just 6 students.
- LANNA athletes participate in a wide range of inter-school sports events. LANNA sends teams every school year to over 30 local and international tournaments in Thailand, to compete against schools from across the country, as well as from Myanmar, Malaysia, China, Singapore and Australia.
- LANNA provides many stimulating opportunities for students to explore and enhance their individuality, creativity and teamwork through drama and music.
- Leadership and teamwork are continually developed through timetabled Leadership Programmes as well as a full range of extra curricular activities and experiential learning.
- Extra support to students including; teacher mentors, academic tutorials, student tutors, study groups and individual tuition.
- All teaching staff have ongoing programmes of professional development in order to stay at the forefront of their subject specialisation
- 27 years of experience
- A Cambridge, WASC and EARCOS school